Inquiries at :
Splatter73@gmail.com

Saturday, April 5, 2008

On the spot


This is where it started...again. My friend Andre gave ma a call out of the blue after many years " Hey Leigh, are you still doing that make up stuff?" My reply was "No not really ... In a band trying my guts out ... why? you need some help?" " I need some make up done" " Ok, When?" In half an hour ok with you?" I had hardly any materials !! but a challenge was before me and I never let a client down. So he came over and I quickly scrounged up some cotten balls, OLD latex, Make up colours ( dont tell Wifey !) and made up some blood. I honestly hadnt done anything for years since I took advice from a psycic and chose between art and music..The result was not my ultimate potential but it began to make me think... The client was happy, and this began the process to the next step ... SplatterFX Studios Workshop #1.

No comments: